National Forest Centre (Prime Contractor):
- Tomáš Bucha, PhD: project coordination; communication with ESA; processing of satellite data and methodological issues (WP 1, 2, 3 and 4).
- Ing. Jozef Vladovič, PhD.: analysis of optical satellite data; AAL class definition; interpretation of identified structures; field research (mainly WP3); biomass models for basic types of shrub and tree species vegetation based on their height (WP4).
- Maroš Sedliak, PhD.: preparation of reference data base (Task 3.1).
- Ivan Barka, PhD.: processing and analysis of optical satellite data; mapping AAL classes (WP3 and WP4).
- Ivan Sačkov, PhD.: acquiring, processing and analyses of airborne LiDAR data (Task 4.1).
- Jozef Pajtík, PhD.: estimation of models of AGB; estimation from satellite scenes based on height and the parameters of vegetation; quantification of aboveground biomass, shrub and grassy vegetation using terrestrial mapping as supporting measurements to remote sensing.
- Juraj Papčo, Processing of satellite radar images, creation of digital terrain relief models from satellite radar images, forest inventory by satellite radar interferometry and radar differential interferometry
- Ingrid Kriššáková, cmmunication and dissemination processes, ATBIOMAP leaflet, website
- Mirka Slivková, financial manager
Institute of Geography, Slovak Academy of Sciences (Sub-contractor):
- Assoc. Prof. Ján Feranec, PhD, DrSc.: coordination of the WP 3.
- Robert Pazúr, PhD.: proposal of methodology for specification of AAL classes on the field characteristics and on the satellite image characteristics (WP 3).
- Monika Kopecká, PhD.: field research; photo documentation of its significant features; participation in the methodology proposal based on specific characteristics of AAL classes; subcontractor´s financial management and progress reporting (WP 3).
- Prof. Ján Oťaheľ PhD.: identification and mapping of AAL; proposal of methodology for specification of AAL classes on the field characteristics and on the satellite image characteristics (WP 3).
- Miloš Rusnák PhD.: mapping and characteristics identification of main classes of AAL based on UAV photogrammetry; point cloud processing.
- Tomáš Goga is PhD.: processing of radar data from Sentinel 1.
- Daniel Szatmári PhD.: processing and interpretation of Sentinel 2A data; analysis of growth textures and structure; processing of data obtained by the field research.